List of gsan yigs
[Update September 2014: Our data is now available via TBRC.org as part of the newly introduced lineage transmission dataset on which general information is provided in two posts on the TBRC blog by Michael Sheehy: The Lineage Transmission Knowledge Model and TBRC Lineage Transmission Research: The Backstory. Lineage data for A mes zhabs may be retrieved by selecting the "Associated Lineages" tab in the corresponding TBRC P record (P791).]
The present database takes its input from the following gsan yigs, all compiled by A mes zhabs and found incorporated in vol. kha of his collected writings (gsung 'bum). It should be noted that the hyperlinks provided below show the bibliographical records for the text as found in the modern typeset edition of the gsung 'bum published by the Sa skya rgyal yongs gsung rab slob gnyer khang (Kathmandu, 2000), which is not available for purchase outside the tradition. All page references in this database are to the manuscript version of A mes zhabs's collected writings, a copy of which was obtained by the Nepal-German Manuscript Preservation Project in the 1990s. See J.-U. SOBISCH (2007) for a catalogue of the latter set.
- BD = The gsan yig of Bsod nams dbang po (1559-1621) 32 fols.
- GB = The gsan yig of Grags pa blo gros (1563-1617) 25 fols.
- MS = The gsan yig of Mus chen Sangs rgyas rgyal mtshan (1542-1618) 70 fols.
- ND = The gsan yig of Nam mkha' dpal bzang (1535-1602) 5 fols.
- KB = The gsan yig of Kun dga' bsod nams lhun grub (1571-1642) 7 fols.
- KD = The gsan yig of Lu phu ba 'Bum chen kun dga' dpal 'byor 9 fols.
- SG = The gsan yig of Nags dgon Sdom brtson dam pa sbyin pa grags pa 13 fols.
- DR = The gsan yig of Dbang phyug rab brtan (1559-1636) 32 fols.
- NC = The gsan yig of Ngag dbang chos kyi grags pa (1572-1641) 81 fols.